HIGHSIDER hand protectors with LED daytime running light and parking light
The ingenious accessory for all Enduro riders – hand protectors with integrated daytime running light (TFL) and parking light function. 11 High Power LEDs ensure perfect recognizability in road traffic and a spectacular optical appearance. The TFL switches to dimmed parking light mode when switching to low beam. Due to the high-quality aluminium mounting the protectors get a high stability, E-examined.
Fits most handlebars with an inner diameter of approx. 13 mm to 20 mm and an outer diameter of approx. 21 mm to 26 mm.
Precisely adjusted the extensive accessories of HIGHSIDER are perfectly tailored to your motorcycle. With a maximum of quality and functionality you can easily design your bike according to your wishes.
black cable = ground (-)
connect red cable = plus (+) to switched plus of ignition
connect white cable = control cable to parking light (+)
parking light mode: approx. 12V / 0.06A / 0.73W
daytime running light: approx. 12V / 0.32A / 3.84W
deliverables: 1 pair
– The prerequisite for operating the TFL is a manually switched dipped beam (light switch), otherwise the function of the TFL would be disabled.
– According to road traffic regulations, the TFL must be connected so that it switches off when the main headlamp is switched on (exception: headlamp flasher).
– The rear tail light must always remain switched on and thus be connected to ignition +.
– This TFL switches the light (when switching to low beam) to parking light mode (dimmed light).
– If there are other parking lights on the vehicle, these must be disconnected, as there may be max. 2 parking lights on the vehicle.