HIGHSIDER CNC license plate holder with universal holder type 1, aluminum black anodized.
Split away from the usually bulky stock rear end for a clear view of the rear wheel.
The universal license plate holder type 1 can be mounted on many sport and naked bikes with little modification. Compare our dimensional sketch with the conditions at the rear of your vehicle; additional holes may have to be drilled for installation.
No more screw holes in the license plate the drilling of the license plate is eliminated.
The light, slim aluminium housing consists of a base plate and a seamless frame with which a 180×200 mm number plate can be fixed exactly.
Precisely matched – the extensive range of accessories from HIGHSIDER is perfectly tailored to your motorcycle. With a maximum of quality and functionality you can easily design your bike according to your wishes.
Dimensions of retainer plate:
– Width: 196 mm
– Height: 216 mm
– Thickness: 5.5 mm
– Frame: 12 mm
Dimensions of retainer:
– Width: 98 mm
– Width from hole to hole: 78 mm
– Screw hole: M10
– (dimensions, see also dimensional sketch)
Scope of delivery: 1 piece incl. Mounting material
– 2 x angle bracket
– 1 x reflector (E-approved)
– 12 x screws M3x4
– 7x screws M4x6
– 4x washers M6
– 2x washers M4
– 2x spring washers M4
– 1x universal bracket type 1
– Best. No. 256-055: HIGHSIDER LED license plate light, E-approved
– Best. No. 280-993: Turn signal holder standard (20 mm)
– Order. No. 280-970: Original turn signal adapter APRILIA / BMW / TRIUMPH / YAMAMA
– Best. No. 280-972: Original turn signal adapter DUCATI
– Order. No. 280-973: Original turn signal adapter HONDA
– Best. No. 280-979: Original turn signal adapter HONDA 2017-
– Best. No. 280-974: Original turn signal adapter KAWASAKI
– Best. No. 280-975: Original turn signal adapter KTM
– Order. No. 280-976: Original turn signal adapter SUZUKI
– Best. No. 280-977: Original turn signal adapter YAMAHA
– Best. No. 280-978: Original TRIUMPH turn signal adapter
If side reflectors are mounted on your original license plate holder, they must be reattached in a suitable position or replaced with new ones.